DR. HESHAM MONEER AHMED
Doctorate Degree – Al-Minia University - Egypt
Fellowship – Thomas Jefferson University – USA
The medical service for Venereal diseases is being introduced by: Dr. Hesham Moneer Ahmad
, a specialist in Dermatology, Laser & Sexually Transmitted Diseases. He is a “Fellow”
of Thomas Jefferson University – USA, with a “Doctorate Degree”
in Dermatology & Sexually Transmitted Diseases. He is an assistant professor at Al-Minia University, Egypt.
What we can do
Our Dermatology clinic at Fathi Emara Polyclinic
is equipped with many recent instruments to provide you and your family with a distinguished medical service.
These machines include:
- Long-pulse Nd-YAG Laser (Cutera®, USA).
- Fractional CO2 Laser (SNJ-1000U).
- Microdermabrasion (REVIDERM AG®, Germany)
- Hyfrecator (Conmed®, USA; Electro-cautery machine).
- Narrow-Band Ultra-Violet B (Davalan®, Germany).
- Dermojet (Madjet®, USA).
The Dermatology, Laser & Sexually Transmitted Diseases clinic at Fathi Emara Polyclinic
is a specialized clinic in management and follow-up of different dermatological problems at all ages.
This clinic provides many medical services in the field of Dermatology, Cosmetology and Sexually Transmitted diseases. Few instances given below:
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow up of all skin, hair and nail problems.
- Skin allergic conditions: Eczema, urticaria, itching of different causes etc.
- Treatment of skin pigmentation, freckles and melasma.
- Treatment of acne and its complications e.g. post acne scars, pits and hyperpigmentation.
- Elecrocautery: Removal of viral warts and skin tags.
- Treatment of vitiligo and psoriasis: Narrow-Band UVB.
- Cryotherapy for warts and superficial skin tumours.
- Intra-cutaneous injections “Dermojet”: Alopecia, hypertrophic scars, chronic eczema etc.
- Laser Hair removal: For abnormal and unwanted hair in different body areas.
- Fractional CO2 Laser treatment: For treatment of post-acne scars, scars of wounds, facial wrinkles, stretch marks, wide facial skin pores, skin rejuvenation, removal of moles and nevi …..etc
- Long pulsed Nd-YAG Laser: For treatment of Rosacea, facial erythema, toe nail fungal infections, non-ablative treatment of facial wrinkles, post-acne scars, dilated skin pores, stretch marks etc.
- Laser vascular treatment: For varicose veins of legs, dilated capillaries on face, vascular moles ….etc.
- Dermaroller and Dermapen: For treatment of post-acne scars, facial wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Mesotherapy: For skin rejuvenation and for treatment of facial wrinkles and hair fall.
- Microdermabrasion: For crystal skin peeling for treatment of skin pigmentation and mild facial wrinkles.
- Botox injection: For facial wrinkles and arm pit hyperhidrosis (excess sweating).
- Diagnosis and treatment of different Sexually Transmitted Diseases e.g. Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Genital and extra-genital herpes, Genital warts etc.